[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Discontinuance of Groo

I have not seen any activity on this list server so I decided I would write
a little complaint of mine.  I use to collect about $90.00 worth of comics
each month but when I got married my wife put an end to it all but I was
able to convince her to let me collect one comic a month, GROO!.
Unfortunately now it seems that Sergio Argones and Mark Evanier are
discontinuing Groo and this makes me real sad.  Please post any comments you
may have about this subject also.  I plan to still purchase anything by
Sergio Argones, at least all Issues Number Ones ;) that come out.

Myron Crandall     Internet Technology Systems
myron@itsnet.com
Internet Access Provided by Internet Technology Systems