[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo Gone?

Hello list..

        I think that Groo might actually be gone for a while.  I can
see how Sergio, Mark, etc.. might get tired of the same characters
after 12 years or so, and they seem to be infatuated with the Mighty
Magnor right now.  They are planning to do a Rufferto mini-series
remember, but I don't think that's such a big deal.  Probably whenever
they're in need of some boost in cash flow they'll pop out a graphic
novel, but I doubt they'll ever continue the monthly episodes we all
love.  As a close substitute, I recommend Usagi Yojimbo!  It's got the
same lettering at least!

Josh Jones
jojones@hmc.edu