[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo Gone, Magnor Back?

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Josh Jones wrote:

> [...]                                                        I can
> see how Sergio, Mark, etc.. might get tired of the same characters
> after 12 years or so, and they seem to be infatuated with the Mighty
> Magnor right now.  [...]

Sorry, I'm a little behind on my Groo Lore, but is "The Mighty Magnor"
starting up again? (Or has it already and I missed it!?) Is it going
to be a regular series or just a limited one? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.
                      /XXX
\XX  _XX\==XX__XX===/XXXXX ;@~ : [_] ^ / "Very few things happen at the\  =
 XX |=XX |=XXXXXX==/XX_ XX ; ,';(O,O) <  right time and the rest do not \ =
 XX |=XX |=XX____|| XX| XX :" @;(""")  \ happen at all. The conscientious)=
 XX |=XX ||_XXXX==|_ XXXXXX:'~ =="="==  \ historian will correct these  / =
 =======(ned@opus.freenet.vancouver.bc.ca)=================================