[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo Statue???

On Tue, 27 Feb 1996, Eric Chun wrote:

> How do you order one of these Groo statues?

	I pre-paid with a comic store that is ordering a couple from
Graffitti Designs.  I paid in full in September with the 'guarantee' that
they'd be in by Christmas.  But, delays delays, as usual. :-{

> Also, if anyone wants to purchase Groo original art pages, you can email
> Markomics@aol.com (Mark Cohen).  He contacts Sergio Aragones directly.
> He has advertisements in the Comic Buyer's Guide.  Currently, the Image
> Groo original art is for sale.  He also contacts other cartoonists, such
> as the cartoonists for "For Better or For Worse", "Baby Blues", "Peanuts",
> etc.  You can tell him I referred you.  (Maybe he'll give us a discount?)

	Cool, I'm sure he's asking an arm and a leg for them, but who
knows. . .

Ruben.

Follow-Ups: References: