[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo Trading Cards

On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Ronny Hansen wrote:

> I need the text on the back of Image of Groo #1, 5, 7 to complete the Trading card FAQ. Since I don't have these cards myself, I hope someone here can help me.

	Ok, here you go:

1) Groo
This is Groo. But you already knew that, didn't you? After all, you
decided to sink good money into this card set, so you must know who Groo
is. Perhaps you've even purchased an issue of Groo. (We were going to do
a collection of trading cards of Groo readers but there weren't enough
for a set.)

5) Chakaal
The love of Groos' life (cheese dip excepted) first appeared in the
seventh issue of Groo from Pacific. She was strong, she was brave, she
was famous... and, of course, she was way to smart to get involved with
the likes of Groo. Groo still lusts after her... a mistake not uncommon
in the male population.

7) Granny Groo
Groo was raised - to the extent he was raised at all- by dear, sweet,
scheming Granny Groo. We first saw her in issue #41 from Epic, much of
which she spent paddling the rear end of the youthful Groo. It's a dirty
job but somebody has to do it.

Enjoy,
Ruben.