[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Image of Groo #6 to trade!

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Ruben J. Arellano wrote:

> I've got a spare Image of Groo #3 to trade.
> The only cards I need are: I-1, I-4, I-7, I-9
> (please don't offer anything else yet -- I'll be liquidating my other
>  doubles later)
>
> C'mon, someone must want to trade . . . .  please please please. :-}

Same deal as Mr. Arellano, but I have #6 to trade for either I-1, I-4,
I-7, or I-9.

MAD, adj.  Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence;
not conforming to standards of thought, speech and action derived by
the conformants from study of themselves; at odds with the majority;
in short, unusual.  It is noteworthy that persons are pronounced mad
by officials destitute of evidence that themselves are sane.  For
illustration, this present (and illustrious) lexicographer is no
firmer in the faith of his own sanity than is any inmate of any
madhouse in the land; yet for aught he knows to the contrary, instead
of the lofty occupation that seems to him to be engaging his powers he
may really be beating his hands against the window bars of an asylum
and declaring himself Noah Webster, to the innocent delight of many
thoughtless spectators.

Alex