[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Apologies to Mark and Sergio

Hi! Just thought I'd add my $0.2 . . .

First, I must say that I haven't read Sergio Massacres Marvel yet although
I've had my local store reserve it for me (my allowance went to my server).

Frankly, apologies to Mark and Sergio aside, I don't give a damn how good it
may be. It may be the best thing Sergio's ever done in his life (I don't
know yet), but it still isn't the monthly Groo I love and crave. I'll buy it
because Sergio has always made me laugh, but it just isn't an acceptable
substitute.

PLEASE bring Groo back. I'll be your best friend, Mark. I'll buy you a pony.
I'll even give you a tub full of cheesedip . . .

:[ Lia
Lia Bulaong
bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary
ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of
a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's
realities.''

                        -Dr. Seuss