[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Apologies to Mark & Sergio

>In a previous post entitled "Wah!" I claimed that _Sergio Massacres
>Marvel_ was boring and that I wanted Groo back.  At that point I hadn't
>read the entire thing, just flipped through it, and since I didn't read
>any of the comics that were being lampooned, didn't think I would get
>it.

>Well, I'm sure I don't get half the jokes, but when I finally read it,
>I was immensely entertained, anyway.  So I'm sorry I said it was boring
>- I was wrong, and I'm looking for to _Sergio Destroys DC_.

I saw a preview of "Sergio Destroys DC" at Wondercon.  It was a photocopy
without text though.  It looks good.  =)

Hope we can all get a copy of it when it comes out!  I still haven't
found "Sergio Massacres Marvel after searching 3 comic book shops, 2
dept stores, and the booths at Wondercon.  Anyone want to sell me theirs?
=)

See ya.

Eric