[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<click>

        Beep!
Hello... my psychiatrist tells me Iīm fine. Iīm now ready to face the world
again. I know now; that there are no ugly looking aliens out there, and if
there were they are not after me.
Wait. I sense something. A presence I havenīt felt sinse....
There is something behind me, I can feel it. It is slithering towards me.
OH NO!!! It looks like... no this canīt be, itīs impossible....
I must warn the others, it has returned! Itīs...AAARGGGHH!!!

...Me alien, me come to conquer earth if not Groo and gang return... ho ho
ho ho....

<click>

TRANSMISSION ENDS

                        (The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip)