[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:<click>

Greetings to all;

You wrote:
>Hi! Great message---I hope Sergio and Mark finally realize that Groo MUST
>return!

        Typical. Donīt you recognize a call for help when you see one. Iīm
here struggling for my very life, trying to stop a slimy, slithering,
greenish-looking alien, with a Darth Vader mask from swallowing me... And
you think itīs a GREAT MESSAGE??!!??

        Just kidding. Itīs nice to get some response. Am I the only one who
feels that things are getting a little dull around here?

Actually I would like to hear from anyone who has any ideas of how I, The
Knight Who Says Cheese Dip, can save myself from this grotesque monster. I
have tried feeding the blender to it (not feeding IT to the blender... Itīs
too big.), but that didnīt work. So, please, please, help a fellow
Groo-fanatic save his life. Send your lifesaving suggestions...

Bye bye, for now.
The alien says hello
        The Knigtht Who Says Cheese Dip

P.S. Cheese Dip
P.P.S. Cheese Dip
P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip, (YO! Mark and Sergio, if youīre reading this, be
warned Iīm going to continue saying Cheese Dip, until Groo returns...)
P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip
P.P.P.P.P.S. Cheese Dip (Had enough???)