[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi, gang!

A quick updates for the loyalites of the GROO mailing list...

1. The first printing of the GROO cards is officially sold out and,
yes, I know everyone had a problem finding them.  Don't ask me to
explain; I don't understand.  The publisher is currently talking about
doing a solicitation for a second printing.  The second printing will
not happen, however, unless there are some solid orders for it.

2. I have a lot of the cards and can fill in missing numbers for GROO
fans.  Here's what you do if you're really stuck.  Mail me a pile of
your duplicates and a list of the Groo cards you're missing, along with
a stamped, self-addressed envelope.  I should be able to fill in a few
missing numbers for everyone...but NO "IMAGES OF GROO" cards.  Just the
regular numbers.  My address is 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303, Los Angeles,
CA 90036...and remember to send me a batch of your dupes, too, so I can
shuffle 'em around to other folks.  And be patient.

3. I have no idea what's up with the Groo statues but they ain't out
yet.

4. There are no Evanier/Aragones comic books of any kind in the work at
the moment, nor is anyone asking us to do anything.  So you won't be
seeing GROO or MAGNOR or anything else from us for a while.  I'm not
happy about this but the funnybook biz ain't in great shape these days.

5. Sergio and I will be at San Diego, and he will be at the Chicago
Convention.  Stop by and say howdy.