[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:<click>

May your cup runneth over with cheese dip and you pockets fill with kopins!
How can we get Sergio back on GROO? Maybe somebody could kidnap Rufferito?

Keep the faith anyway....
Support Mental Health or crazy people will get you.
And remember what Cervantes said -- Para el hambre no hay pan duro.
Hasta la victoria.Viva Sergio, Viva Groo...

Ken Simon
p003115b@pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us