[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groopies

Hi all!

I was just wondering how many of us deluded fans of Groo are female. It just
occured to me a few minutes ago that most (if not all) of the people who
regularly mail the list are men. And all the Groo-related sites are, as far
as I know, owned by guys. So, is the vast majority of Groopies really male?
And if so, why?

I'm not asking this out of any need to analyze us as a group or anything
like that, okay---I was just struck by an uncontrollable fit of curiousity.
Any answers or theories out there?

:] Lia

P.S. To The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip, my deepest sympathies on not being
allowed to have any cheese dip lately. Chips just aren't the same without
dip. Godd luck with whatever it is that's attacking you. Maybe you should
contact Mulder and Scully . . .

P.P.S. On the same note, Mark Evanier, my life ain't the same without Groo
in it. *sob*

P.P.P.S. Is it just me, or was the number of cards/statues/SMM released
rather small. I've only seen ONE box of cards at my local store, and since
it was already half-empty (or half-full, whichever you prefer), I decided
not to bite. I've never so much as glimpsed a statue or SMM. Anybody out
there in the mood to sell me a set of cards?
bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
				                - Roald Dahl