[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hi, gang!

On  22/5/96, Mark Evanier Wrote:
>4. There are no Evanier/Aragones comic books of any kind in the work at
>the moment, nor is anyone asking us to do anything.

To M.E,

Just a small point, but there are a lot of people asking you to do
something...They are all Groo fans, and they're asking you to do Groo!

I'd just like to take this opportunity to add my name to the list of those
who want to see Groo return.  Since you're not getting any request from
publishers, would it help if everyone who wanted Groo back wrote to some of
them, so they see there is some demand?

Just a thought...

Denis.

***   This has been another email from d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au   ***

Quote of the Week:

        "Setting up Windows 95 is usually a simple, trouble-free process."

- Microsoft Windows 95 Users Guide