[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo Stuff

I appreciate the messages from those who want to see GROO again.  I
don't think any sort of letter-writing campaign will have much impact.
It couldn't possibly generate more than a few dozen letters and
everyone knows we have a certain number of GROO fans lurking out there.
 The question is whether they would support a new comic in sufficient
numbers to warrant its publication.  (I suspect a lot of GROO fans
weren't buying the comic near the end.  We may simply have done too
many issues of it.)

Since I posted my original message to the mailing list here, we've had
two publishers approach us about doing comics for them.  I'm not sure
if we'll do GROO or MAGNOR or something new...or even if either of
these offers will solidify into anything.  But we are in discussions
and I'll report here if and when they look promising.  Thanks, all!