[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo as a *real* last name?

Ruben J. Arellano wrote:

> Does anybody know of, or heard of, anyone with a last (or first) name
> Groo?  The closest I could find in my White Pages was "Groos".  Any other
> contenders?  I'm sure in Europe there must be some good ones. . . .
>
> Let's extend this question to *any* Groo character names as Surnames. . .
>
> Ruben.

I just looked in the White Pages for Sydney, Australia, and found a whole
heap of Taranto's, but no Groo or Arcadio or Chakaal or Ahax or anything
else I could think of...Not even an Aragones or an Evanier!

Denis.

--
this has been another email from d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au

Quote of the Week:

"The problem with the old ''Windows'' software is that people,
after years of intensive effort, are actually learning how to
use it for some purpose other than playing electronic solitaire.
This means that some businesses are in serious danger of becoming
productive and possibly competing with the giant Microsoft Corp..."
		- Dave Barry