[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at Tue, 28 May 1996 11:11:28 +1000
from Anubis.AC.HMC.Edu [134.173.32.18]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<mfrenc10@scu.edu.au>  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: <mfrenc10@scu.edu.au>)

... while talking to student.scu.edu.au:
>>> RCPT To:<mfrenc10@student.scu.edu.au>
<<< 550 <mfrenc10@student.scu.edu.au>... User unknown
550 <mfrenc10@scu.edu.au>... User unknown
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: message/delivery-status

-- BEGIN included message

On Mon, 27 May 1996, Mark Evanier wrote:

> everyone knows we have a certain number of GROO fans lurking out there.
>  The question is whether they would support a new comic in sufficient
> numbers to warrant its publication.  (I suspect a lot of GROO fans
> weren't buying the comic near the end.  We may simply have done too
> many issues of it.)

	How about if publication of Groo goes underground and is only
available as a hand-stapled and photo-copied edition?  Ok, I know that
sounds desparate, but I thought it was worth a shot. :-}

> Since I posted my original message to the mailing list here, we've had
> two publishers approach us about doing comics for them.  I'm not sure
> if we'll do GROO or MAGNOR or something new...or even if either of
> these offers will solidify into anything.  But we are in discussions
> and I'll report here if and when they look promising.  Thanks, all!

	Good luck!

Ruben.

-- END included message