[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

GROO: A Truly Deep Guy

Howdy yall,
I definitely agree that Groo The Wanderer is one of the deepest and most
profound of all the comics that I have ever seen.  Who was it that said,
"Many a truth is said in jest."?  Compared to X-men or Spawn, Groo
plumbs the depths of human understanding.  I have never seen another
comic with a moral at the end of the story.  Just the wisdom of Sage by
itself sets Groo the Wanderer in the company of Confucius or Plato.
In the immortal words of Dobie Gillis, "Good Stuff, Maynard ! ! !"
plow, n. An instrument that cries out for hands accustomed to the pen.
                                        -Ambrose Bierce