[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

something

Howdy folks!

You know, how come we as a group (groop?) don't have any ID in our sigs or
mail that identifies us as us? You know, like the Dilbert people have "O-",
and the Lone Gunmen have "LGMCB". Like "May your stomach be full of cheese
dip and your pockets be full of kopins" or something of the sort. Groo as
ASCII art would be rather gruesome (groosome? sorry, I can't help
myself)---how would one do that bulbous nose of his?!?

:] Lia
bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
				                - Roald Dahl