[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:Shop

How about a few croissants? Oh, and some blueberry muffins while you're at it.

:] Lia "Eternally Craving for Pastries" Bulaong

P.S. Another inane question---if Sergio and Mark had been Australian, do you
think Groo's craving for cheese dip might have instead been a craving for
Vegemite? (that black stuff that looks like road tar)

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Robert Ulrich wrote:

> I'm going down to the store to get some bagels, anybody want anything
> whilst I'm there?
>
> (Hey, somebody's got to try to keep the great Groo traditions of
> surreal messages going whilst there is no book)
bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
				                - Roald Dahl