[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: something

We must determine our identity first,
after all, GROOpies does lack a certain penache...

We need elan...
How about: (feel free to add to this listing...)
GROOdomites
GROOvies
Members of the Solemn and Fraternal Secret Order of GROO
GROOidiots
GROOpers (sounds fishy?)
....OK before I make a bigger idiot of myself....

and we could have decorder badges and secret handshakes and preverted
rituals.

I have spoken....may your pockets swell with Kopins and your cup runneth
over with Cheesedip.

Ken Simon
p003115b@pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us

On Wed, 31 May 1995, Lia Bulaong wrote:

> Howdy folks!
>
> You know, how come we as a group (groop?) don't have any ID in our sigs or
> mail that identifies us as us? You know, like the Dilbert people have "O-",
> and the Lone Gunmen have "LGMCB". Like "May your stomach be full of cheese
> dip and your pockets be full of kopins" or something of the sort. Groo as
> ASCII art would be rather gruesome (groosome? sorry, I can't help
> myself)---how would one do that bulbous nose of his?!?
>
> :] Lia
> bula@tridel.com.ph
> http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
>
> "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
> because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
> Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
> 				                - Roald Dahl

Follow-Ups: References: