[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groosome Situation

  Hello all,

  I have a slight problem.

  I have completely missed out on the Groo Trading Cards.
  My local comic and card store received none of their order.
  They can't explain why, but I know that I have been left empty-handed.

  It is a mortal sin for someone with all the Groo comics ever printed
  to not have the trading cards.

  I would like to know if anyone is willing to part with some of their
  extras for a price-per-card. I'm looking for 2 or 3 of each
  number, and any special cards I can scrape up. I'd like to end up
  with at least one full set and a couple of partials.If anyone is
  interested in selling me any of their extras, (this includes you,
  Mr. "I-haven't-been-paid-in-years" Evanier) please contact me by
  e-mail. 8-)

  Thanks in advance,

  George Karalias

  E-mail address: George_Karalias@avid.com