[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: something

>We must determine our identity first,
>after all, GROOpies does lack a certain penache...

Yep.

>We need elan...
>How about: (feel free to add to this listing...)
>GROOdomites

Reminds me of sodomites, NOT a connotation I like, thank you very much.

>GROOvies

Ooooh, how seventies.

>Members of the Solemn and Fraternal Secret Order of GROO

Nice one, I like this.

>GROOidiots
>GROOpers (sounds fishy?)

How about making "Groo" into an acronym for something? Any ideas folks?

>....OK before I make a bigger idiot of myself....

Too late for that---buying your second issue of Groo certified you as "a
bigger idiot" for spending your money on a one-joke comic. Nah, just joking,
I couldn't resist---I miss Mark's snappy comebacks from the letter pages, so
I'm trying to make my own. *sob*

>and we could have decorder badges and secret handshakes and preverted
>rituals.

Like animal sacrifices to a statue of Groo (assuming the statues really
exist and aren't just a figment of someone's imagination)? Or rubbing
ourselves all over with cheese dip and saying "I erred. I erred. I erred."
repeatedly while walking buck-naked through the streets at midnight? Cool.

:] Lia

May your pockets be heavy with kopins aplenty, and your tummy be of cheese
dip full.

bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
				                - Roald Dahl