[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

that blue thingie

Okay, yet another question from me: what exactly is that blue thingie on
Groo's manly (?) chest that kind of looks like a VCR cassette? Is it just
decor (Groo accessorizing his outfit---this is one for Vogue!), or does it
actually serve a function? Oops, that's _two_ questions...

I miss Groo. I miss Rufferto. I miss the Sage. I miss the poems at the
start. I miss the letters pages. I missed the cards completely (Randall, I
hope you know how lucky you are...).

:] Lia

bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"I'm lazy. But it's the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle
because they didn't like walking or carrying things."
				                             - Lech Walesa