[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo cards, and Re: that blue thingie

Hi all.

I've manage to buy/trade myself to almost two complete
sets of Groo cards, (the basic ones), and I only miss
 #26, "It's Groo!". I can trade 3-1! for this card. I have
 a lot of duplicates, so just tell me what U want.

I'm also trading/paying well for any Images of Groo cards,
so please let me know if U got any :)

BTW: The blue thing Groo has on his chest...
As far as I can remember, Groo has only used it once.
He used it to throw two rocks on Gatha, the two-headed
guy, in Pacific issue 4, The Turn of the Wheel. The scene
is also shown on Groo card #33.

So my conclution is that it's a rock thrower, which also can
be used to hold Groo's swords. He did after all get the blue
thing when he got the godly made, Emperor's swords. (Groo
Special, The swords of Groo)

Yours

   	                Ronny Hansen
	 Asst. Team OS/2 Leader South-West Norway
              InterNet E-Mail: rohans@sn.no

       Team OS/2 WWW: http://www.sn.no/~rohans/teamos2
    Groo the Wanderer WWW: http://www.sn.no/~rohans/groo