[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo: I thought I should post this

Hey guys,

This was emailed to me to put on Groo's Corner, but I thought I should put it
on the list as well.
__________

hello

I wonder if you could help me sell my entire Groo collection?  I think Ihave
everything that has been released since 1982.  This is my first time on
internet and I hope I'm doing this right. (I dontknow a thing about
computers.) This is a public computer i am writing from, and I dont have an
e-mail-adress.  Maybe you can help me anyway?  I live in Gothenburg, Sweden
and here is my "real life adress":

Mattias Snaar
Januarigatan 18
415 15 Gothenburg
Sweden

Please feel free to write to me if you are interested in buying!
                                            Thank you