[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo reprint poll

Mark writes:

> 1. In the reprint series we did for Marvel (GROO ADVENTURER, GROO
> BAZAAR, etc.), we just went in sequence, reprinting everything.  Would
> you rather see us continue to reprint in sequence or would you like to
> see us jump around and print the best stories, possibly ganging them up
> into "theme" collections?

Hmm - actually, I'd rather see you start a new series up again.  I have
all the old ones, either originals or reprints, and probably wouldn't
buy any of these.  *sigh*

> 2. If we do start reprinting the best stories, which ones do you think
> they are?  Name your half-dozen favorite GROO tales from Epic.

This gives me a good excuse to reread them all - thanks!  I'll get
back.

--
    -Steffan O'Sullivan       sos@oz.plymouth.edu      Plymouth, NH
             ------ http://oz.plymouth.edu/~gaming/ ------