[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Groo: I thought I should post this

Is it in Swedish or English?

----------
From: 	Paul Simonsen[SMTP:Paul_Simonsen@bubbs.biola.edu]
Sent: 	Tuesday, June 04, 1996 2:15 PM
To: 	groo-l@hmc.edu
Subject: 	Groo: I thought I should post this

Hey guys,

This was emailed to me to put on Groo's Corner, but I thought I should put it
on the list as well.
__________

hello

I wonder if you could help me sell my entire Groo collection?  I think Ihave
everything that has been released since 1982.  This is my first time on
internet and I hope I'm doing this right. (I dontknow a thing about
computers.) This is a public computer i am writing from, and I dont have an
e-mail-adress.  Maybe you can help me anyway?  I live in Gothenburg, Sweden
and here is my "real life adress":

Mattias Snaar
Januarigatan 18
415 15 Gothenburg
Sweden

Please feel free to write to me if you are interested in buying!
                                            Thank you