[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: The GROO reprint poll

1.  I somehow missed the Groo Expose and even though I have every single issue of the comic, I still liked buying everything that I could (although I missed the pins).  I wouldn't mind getting them in sequence.

2.  I don't think there was any that I didn't like, did I err?

Charles L. Klein, Esq.
klein038@tc.umn.edu

1. In the reprint series we did for Marvel (GROO ADVENTURER, GROO
BAZAAR, etc.), we just went in sequence, reprinting everything.  Would
you rather see us continue to reprint in sequence or would you like to
see us jump around and print the best stories, possibly ganging them up
into "theme" collections?

2. If we do start reprinting the best stories, which ones do you think
they are?  Name your half-dozen favorite GROO tales from Epic.

Thanks, gang.

(By the way: The Sage's flask is called a porron and it's filled with
water.  The blue thing on Groo's chest is some kind of buckle that
swordsfolks were known to wear.  Sergio told me its official name and I
think I printed it in one letter page, but I've forgotten what it's
called.  And I have no idea what "mulch" is.)