[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The GROO reprint poll

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Denis Hackney wrote:
> My favourite Groo tale from Epic would have to be the one where he was
> wandering around looking for frays, cheese dip, kopins, ships to sink,
> people to help, or his friends (Taranto, Chakaal, Sage, Pal n' Drumm,
> Arba and Dakarba, Minstrel, etc).  This issue sound familiar to anyone?
> I can't remember the number, but it was somewhere between 1 and 120...

Let me guess, your favourite episode of Gilligan's Island is the one
where they almost get off the island, but Gilligan screws up?  And your
favourite Scooby Doo cartoon is the one where the ghost/monster turns out
to be the guy they met at the beginning of the episode in a rubber mask?

(I'll try to get a list of favourites together in a few days, Mark.  But
the puppet show and the book burners, definitely)

Bob