[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: liquid in Sage's flask -Reply

Enuf with the liquid in the flask....let's get down to real important
issues. Will GROO live? Will Sergio and Mark get off their donkeys and
get the ball rolling.
We demand this in the name of the people...the vervy selfsame who fill
you pockets with Koping and allowed your cup to runneth over.

Have we erred? Heck no....just do it.
The will of the people is binding!

Ken Simon
p003115b@pbfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us