[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groo: Questions

Howdy Yall,

I have a question about Mark's proposed reprints of Groo issues.  I was
under the impression that there where three publishers of
Groo over the years: first was Pacific (PC 1-8), then Epic and
Marvel (jointly?) published 120 issues (EC 1-120) then came Image which
had only 12 issues (IC 1-12).

Do I have that correctly?

In his request for feedback, Mark stated that the Marvel reprints were
sequential.  I know of 8 books (four issues each) that reprinted issues 1-
32 of what I thought were Epic/Marvel issues.

Which ones is he thinking about printing again?
He calls them the Epic issues, but what are the numbers?

Any information will be appreciated.
Randall Allsup