[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo: Questions

Wasn't Epic a special division of Marvel that published books that were
owned by the creators instead of Marvel? Or something like that, if I
remember correctly.

Hey Mark, somebody said something a while back about reprinting all the
Rufferto and Sage strips into books---I'd buy those!

:] Lia

P.S. Still rereading my old issues---I love them all, so I'm having a hard
time deciding which ones I'd like to see reprinted. I'll post my list soon...

bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"I'm lazy. But it's the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle
because they didn't like walking or carrying things."
				                             - Lech Walesa