[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

cheese dip?

Eric said:
>I think you're right.  The color in the ad was chocolate brown instead of
>yellow.  (Did they err?)  The text said that Groo finally found what he's
>been looking for -- cheese dip, and Groo is licking his finger as if he's
>tasting it.

Hmmm, chocolate *brown*? And Groo was tasting it? If it *wasn't* cheese dip,
and it was what I hope it wasn't, then Groo definitely erred. <snicker>

:] Lia

bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"I'm lazy. But it's the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle
because they didn't like walking or carrying things."
				                             - Lech Walesa