[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

something trivial, as usual

I've been trying to pick a Mirc nickname that won't have any duplicates for
a few weeks now, and I've finally made up my mind. (like y'all care since we
don't have a channel, but say hi if you see me, okay?)

Just call me..."cheesedip" <grin>

(Mulch isn't exactly my cup of tea...)

:] Lia

P.S. Mark dear, about the survey, although my mind still isn't made up on my
faves, how about a collection of all the four-parters? I'd buy that.
(Especially since in most cases I have 1, 2, and 3---but not 4. What a loser...)

bula@tridel.com.ph
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

"I'm lazy. But it's the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle
because they didn't like walking or carrying things."
				                             - Lech Walesa