[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: To buy or not to buy, that is my question.

Kenneth R Simon wrote:

> If you have to ask....you're on the wrong list.
> Repeat,"Have I erred." 11 times and clense in cheesedip....

I must be in the wrong place too then, because I was wondering the same
thing...I had a quick look through the Groo Garden, and since I already
had all the issues, I didn't bother buying it.  Nothing in it caught my
eye as being new, except for maybe the Rufferto comic on the back
(assuming there was one, I can't really remember...)

Denis.

>>A local store has the Groo Dynasty, Festival, and the "A" one. I already
>>have all the Epics, so is it worth buying? Is there something more to
>>them besides a straight reprint? They are being sold at a discount. Could>
>>someone let me know if I should buy these for a reason other than just
>>because I don't own them yet.
>>Andy

this has been another email from d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au

Quote of the Week:
  "Stop trying to go down the giant water-slide five inches at a
 time so you can enjoy it more and make it last;
  It's a SLIDE for f**k's sake."
                         -- Dave Sim