[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Guilt...

George, you made feel guilty, now I must post to the list.

Well, he mentioned ghost stories in his post as a possible collection---how
about collections of all the stories that contain:

- cheesedip
- Groo erring
- hordes of people getting wiped out by Groo

That should help to categorize things... <snicker>

:] Lia

P.S. I was in the midst of rereading one fight scene and I suddenly wondered
what would've happened if Groo met Jacky Chan. How long would it take our
fearless (brainless) wanderer to decimate his opponent? Two minutes? Two
seconds?

bula@tridel.com.ph
IRC nick: "cheesedip"
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

Mulder: "Hey Scully, do you believe in an afterlife?"
Scully  : "I'd settle for a life in this one."		("Shadow", The X-Files)