[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Errors in Groo Cards

I found an error in the Groo cards!!  Card #33 is of the two headed giant
called "Gatha" from Pacific #4, but if you look in this issue, his name
is actually "Ghata"!!  Has anyone else found any errors in the cards?

I know this isn't exacly monumental news, but I figured that with the
amount of conversation happening on this mailing list recently, we must
be getting pretty desparate... Perhaps everyone is re-reading all their
Groo's to work out which issue really is their favorite?  (Just for the
record, mine's #92-93 "The Fountain of Youth".)

That is all.
Denis.
--
this has been another email from d.hackney@student.anu.edu.au

Quote of the Week:

"For a while, I didn't have a car ... I had a helicopter.
 No place to park it, so I just tied it to a lamp-post and left
 it running ..." [slow glance upwards]
	-- Steven Wright