[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Aragones Bibliography

Then Denis said:
>Well, according to your web page, you've got a heap of spare time and are
>really bored with nothing to do...

Ooooh, Denis, you've been to my webpage? I'm SO touched, really I am...

At any rate, although I definitely couldn't collect all the data (got too
many pages to update as is), I'd be more than happy to HTML-ize the data
into a page if someone sent me everything all typed up as text.

And find it a home... where the buffalo roam... maybe at Geocities?

Oh sorry, got carried away there for a bit.

So, any takers? Anyone game to compile Sergio's bibliography?

Yoo-hoo! Guys?

:] Lia

bula@tridel.com.ph
IRC nick: "cheesedip"
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

Mulder: "Hey Scully, do you believe in an afterlife?"
Scully  : "I'd settle for a life in this one."		("Shadow", The X-Files)