[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Possible reason for Groo Statue Delay

Last sunday, when I went to see Stan Sakai at a local comic con, I talked
to a lady at one of the booths about the Groo Statue.  She said that at
first, it was advertised as Groo wading through *orange* goo, presumeably
being cheesedip (since he was licking his finger).  But later, they got an
advertisement that showed him wading through *black* goo, presumeably mud
or tar -- which didn't make sense since he was licking his finger.
Perhaps there has been a mix-up at the factory and they are doing a
re-paint on them?  I'm presuming that the statues are hand-painted, of
course. . .

Ruben.