[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Possible reason for Groo Statue Delay ... and then some

Oh, that's just GREAT!  Here I ordered it LAST YEAR and I'll be moving August 31 (not far), I wonder if we'll have them by then...

Oh, thanks to Denis Hackney in Australia I have a complete set (minus the Images) of the Groo cards (yours is in the mail by now).  If somebody needs some, I'm willing to ship them to them or I can just send them to Mark E. (that guy who started the Scooby Doo comic book) at the address he gave previously.  Of course, if anyone has an extra IG-1,3,5,7, or 8, I'd be happy to buy or trade for those as well...

Thanks!

Charles L. Klein
klein038@tc.umn.edu