[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo Statues

----- Begin Included Message -----

The GROO statues have been delayed by manufacturing problems.  I
haven't talked lately to Bob Chapman so I don't know how close they are
to coming out...but I can't believe it'll be much longer.

The statue shows Groo up to his waist in what would politely be called
a cesspool.  It was never supposed to be cheese dip.  But in the
statue, he is tasting it and the expression on his face is his way of
saying, "Hey, this isn't cheese dip!"

----- End Included Message -----

A "cesspool" doesn't make sense to me.  Even Groo couldn't mistake a
cesspool for cheesedip, especially when it isn't even the same color.

Since they're having manufacturing problems (i.e. they haven't been
manufactured yet), perhaps they should change the color to yellow
(cheese dip) instead of brown.

Eric =)