[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Flap Copy

Hi guys!

Just read Josh's post of the flap copy (ROTFLMAO Mark!), and now I'm so
depressed 'cause I'm pretty sure I won't come near to getting one for myself
till way into next year.

Also because a sudden wave of nostalgia for those lovely letters pages hit
me like Groo's BO after a lengthy fray...

::Lia wipes her eyes and tries not to sob::

P.S. Josh, thanks for typing it out and posting it --- hope your fingers
don't hurt too much!

bula@tridel.com.ph
IRC nick: "cheesedip"
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

LGMCB#112
Mulder: "Hey Scully, do you believe in an afterlife?"
Scully  : "I'd settle for a life in this one."		("Shadow", The X-Files)