[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Flap Copy

Hi Josh!

>What were you talking about, not getting it until next year?

Loser that I am, I've been sort-of grounded (can go out, can't travel abroad
--- waaaah!) because I chose to underload subjects this semester, so I won't
be going to the US till NEXT summer, ergo I won't be able to get a copy. (no
travelling also includes no ordering --- my mother is cruel!)

>And thanks for the encouragement, it was a labour of love, though!

You're welcome!

:] Lia

bula@tridel.com.ph
IRC nick: "cheesedip"
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/

LGMCB#112
Mulder: "Hey Scully, do you believe in an afterlife?"
Scully  : "I'd settle for a life in this one."		("Shadow", The X-Files)