From:  groo-l-manager[SMTP:groo-l-manager@hmc.edu]
Sent:  Wednesday, December 13, 1995 11:08 PM
To:  Groo-l
Subject:  The end of an err-er, uh, era.

Well, I got GROO #12 today, the last issue for a while.  132 monthly
issues, of which I was around for 72.  Six years.  I think SANDMAN is the

only regular title that I was getting then that I still get now, and
that'll be gone soon too.

So, let us all bow our heads and bid a fond (hopefully temporary)
farewell to our favourite barbarian.  Okay, who's the wise guy who asked
if CONAN was cancelled?  You, in the back!  Would you like to come up
here and say that?

Anyway, goodbye Groo.  Uh, Groo?  Don't push that button....

#@$#@@#(*&^^CONNECTION LOST