[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

groo cards

Hi Groofans,

My name is Tim Nagy and I am a collector of Groo cards.
Here in the Netherlands it's very hard to obtain missing cards.
Last month I started my search in internet and obtained a few Groo
cards from another Groo fan (Ronny Hansen from Norway).

But I still need 24 cards to complete my set. Can you help me.
I can pay for them or trade with other Groo cards. The problem is
that I only got 13 doubles left. I have a lot of Star trek CCG,
Star Wars CCG and Star Wars Widevision cards.

The cards I want to complete my set are:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 24, 25,
29, 30, 37, 41, 47, 63, 69, 97, 100, 110, 117, 118, 123, 129 and 135.

If you can and will help me, send me a message.
Have some cheesedip and a fray.
Groogreetings, ^_^ Tim.