[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Groopie: <-- how about?

Greetings to all on the Groop,
I have seen (to my joy and pleasure) that the messages from the Groop has
been more and more frequent. We are all getting a whole lot of funny and
interesting messages. So: take a look at the subject of this mail, I would
like to ask all of you about starting the subject of mail to the Groop with
"Groopie:" like shown in this subject. Then we can know what mail are from
the Groop and those who are not. Let me know what you feel of this idea.

KP

       I can plainly see that.

        -Our hero (no doubt, are there?)

Kristian Pettersen                           Tlf. privat: 72 58 46 69
Saupstadringen 119 B                         Tlf. arbeid: 72 56 50 12
7078 Saupstad                                Mobil tlf.:  92 25 43 28

e-mail: torep@interlink.no