[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hi

On Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:27:58 +0200, hanscpr@login.eunet.no wrote:

>Well, there exist several Norwegian issues. I don't know how many though

Well, I know:

"Groo Sverdsvingeren" Groo and other AragonÚs' comics,
by Semic
	1,2 - 1984
	3,4,5,6,7 - 1985
	1,2,3,4,5,6 - 1990
	1,2,3,4,5,6 - 1991

"Humorparaden" Several different comics in one magazine,
 inkl. Groo (in Black and White :( ), by Semic.

	1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 - 1992
	1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 - 1993
	1,2,3,4,5,6 - 1994

"Billy" A presentation of the upcoming Groo magazine, by
Semic

More information on these comics can be found on my
Groo page...

>> Please no smart ass remarks about the one issue that was done in mime....
>>
>Really? Where could I get a copy of it?

Groo Epic issue 116 - "Early uno Morning..."

Yours

   	                Ronny Hansen
	 Asst. Team OS/2 Leader South-West Norway
              InterNet E-Mail: rohans@sn.no

       Team OS/2 WWW: http://www.sn.no/~rohans/teamos2
    Groo the Wanderer WWW: http://www.sn.no/~rohans/groo