[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo Trading Cards

Eric said:
In this week's Comic Buyer's Guide magazine, someone posted a want ad for
comics that Mark Evanier wrote, except for C-ROO comics.  I guess the person
who posted the ad didn't write clearly, or the person at CBG (who typed in
the ad) erred(?).

John Astill said:
Unless Mark has written some antipodean wildlife stories we dont know about.

Eric again:
Hmmm ...  I guess Mark's capable of that.  After all, he wrote Scooby-Doo ...

Really? Scooby-Doo? I didn't know this... That makes three things Mark's
been involved with that I love --- Scooby, Garfield, and, um, can you guess?

Oh, and John, what the hell is "antipodean?"

:] Lia

bula@tridel.com.ph
IRC nick: "cheesedip"
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112

Scully  : "Working hard, Mulder?"
Mulder: (pointing to centerfold) "This woman claims to have been taken
aboard	a space ship and held in an anti-gravity chamber without food and
water for three days."
Scully  : (giving her enigmatic smile) "Antigravity's right." (The Jersey Devil)