[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Groo Trading Cards

At 10:53 AM 09/08/96 -0400, you wrote:
>all,
>
>Definition of Antipodean:
>
>Resident of the Antipodes
>
>The ones Ive met are extremely funny, brash, blonde, bronzed and usually called
>Shiela or mate. Stereotyped as having hats with corks on string to keep the
>flies from their food entrances. They are extremely good at fighting with
>crocodiles and will remove the coat from a sheep with a pair of blunt scissors
>quicker than you can say cheese dip.

Mmmm hmmmm. <Lia nods> Okay John, whatever. :]

>As for Lia not knowing this, how far is the Phillipines from Australia, or has
>every ship you has set foot on only ever reached Davy's locker.

Near enough so we can exchange freshly-butchered meat, but far enough so
that I couldn't row to Sydney to see Gillian Anderson when she went there...
Arrrrgh. Oh well, maybe if I start rowing now, I'll make it there in time
for the next Olympics?

Oh, and according to post-hypnotic regression, every ship I've ever been on
doesn't really bring me anywhere --- I just keep on getting these pesky
things implanted in my neck! Keep on setting off those damn airport metal
detectors...

:] Lia

bula@tridel.com.ph
IRC nick: "cheesedip"
http://www.tridel.com.ph/user/bula/
LGMCB#112

Scully  : "Working hard, Mulder?"
Mulder: (pointing to centerfold) "This woman claims to have been taken
aboard	a space ship and held in an anti-gravity chamber without food and
water for three days."
Scully  : (giving her enigmatic smile) "Antigravity's right." (The Jersey Devil)